Friday, June 10, 2011

A plethora of 2 1/2" squares

It's all I've been doing this week! It all started with this block. Made at a sewing morning with the lovely Rachaeldaisy. It's the start of my Scrap Vomit Quilt, which will be going on my bed!! yeehar!


It's now progressed to this!


Rachael and I also did a scrap swap (I owe you Rachael) and the majority of the two completely scrappy blocks are fabrics Rachael gave me. I put a Reindeer and a Flamingo in the centre of those blocks to remind me this lovely lass gave them to me.

I've also started my 3x6 Bee blocks for the second quarter. I thought I'd better get going as I'm probably going to be a caretaker of a hive in the 3rd quarter. I'm pretty excited about that!



Well, there you go, that's my sewing week!
Cheerio for now.
x Mandy

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Lol, How fun to play I spy with your blocks! I was look through my treasure scraps thinking I really should do the scrap vomit too. I love your Cross Blocks too! You've been busy!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I love these blocks. I think I need to make a vomit quilt.

Nicky said...

You have been busy on both your projects which look amazing!