Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy days!

Making happy flags gives me the best feeling!

Making them in spring, and seeing them flutter in my trees which are covered in flowers, is enough to make me giddy! These will be making their way to 'The Nook' in Leura tomorrow, just in time for the Leura Village Fair this weekend. If you've never been to the fair, and your able this weekend, come on up!! The Mall is closed to traffic and is instead full to bursting, of market stalls. Market stalls of the best kind!! The 'Bluebird Market' is also on at 'The Alex' hotel on Saturday, and the Leura Public school market is on, on Sunday. So much to do and see, how could you think of missing it! :D


Here's my latest fabric purchase, from the Hawthorne Threads sale section! I've always wanted to see 'Habitat' by Jay McCarroll up close, but of course I'd have to travel some way to do that. So, at $6.99 USD a yard I took the plunge and bought these 1/2 yards. I'm so happy I did! 


cheerio for now,
x Mandy

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay Happy Flags are fun!! I've always admired Habitat from afar but never taken the plunge, great to hear it's as good in real life as it looks.