Thursday, December 11, 2008

Promised Pictures


From the lovely Amy Butler

Oh so yummy Daisy Chain



In fact, I've discovered I have an even larger stash of Aqua fabric's than even I thought!
I've decided to dedicate a whole post to pic's of them all.
You will truly see that I am a bona fide Aqua Addict.


And lastly, but definitely not least.
My 'Melly & Me' Fat Quarter's Bag.
I really love these fabrics, City Girl by Kitty Yoshida.
I think they suit the bag, which was a lot of fun to make.



I'm looking forward to the 'Melly & Me' book, which Melly has just started to think about. I just know it will be filled with fun and funky things. Hopefully a bit of this and a bit of that, a bit for me, a bit for you and some bits for them, plus a bag, any bag, I love making bags.

No comments: