Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Stash #13




My one and only Jelly Roll. I just couldn't leave the shop without it. Can't afford it, but it was the only one there and who knows when I'd find another one. Japanese Indigo fabrics really are a passion of mine. If I'd purchased the minimum cut of all 30 of these fabrics it would have cost me close to $150! No, I'm not kidding. Also, I've actually never seen a total of 30 Indigo fabrics together. The other three are 30cm cuts that I bought at the Sydney Quilt & Craft show earlier in the year. They cost me between $6 & $7 each, which I thought wasn't bad. It'll probably take me a week or so to unroll it, and a significant amount of weeks to decide what to make with it. It has to be special, and it has to be for me!

Cheerio for now,
X Mandy

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

It would be very hard to resist 30 together...I wouldn't have the strength! I love the 30cm strips as well. We must met up next time you come down to a show Mandy!

Cardygirl said...

Sometimes things need to go home with you! Enjoy.