Monday, November 8, 2010

my list of WIP quilt shame....

I do not have a quilt in my home that I have finished!! There, it's out!

True, my ORBC big pinwheels quilt just requires binding, and I will finish that before my Mum arrives, so it can go on her bed while she's here. But the rest on the list over on the right, are ALL uncompleted!!

So, this is what I've decided to do to remedy it. The 1st 6 months of next year I am going to concentrate on getting them finished. I WILL not be starting a new top until from Jan 1 throught to July 1 2011, oh, except for Dee's ORBC quilt-along, I can't miss a quilt-along by a flickr mate. Plus, it was originally going to start this year. BUT, that's the only one. I cannot truly call myself a quilter, until I have done more quilting!! I want to quilt them, I want quilts I have made scattered throughout my home...

Join me if you'd like, I know I'm not the only one with quilt tops hanging around, I'm just the one with the most!!!

Some photo's of the quilts in waiting....











Cheerio for now,
x Mandy

2 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love the new look of your blog. I've been thinking the same about my WIP's. I plan on starting from my Christmas break. You've got lots of gorgeous projects waiting for your attention, it'll be fun for us to see them finished too.

Molly said...

What beautiful quilt tops! You must finish them as they are just gorgeous! I'm one of your ORB flicker peeps and I'll be cheering you on. I've done all of them except the asterisk and the middle one that was a lot of different squares. I'm taking a little break to work on Christmas gifts and then I'll be so ready to start a new one with Dee. Glad I found your blog today!