Saturday, November 6, 2010

What! More fabric!!!

Parcel #1:

My first Kona Cotton Solid fabric purchases, that arn't Grey! I narrowed my choices by matching some of the colours to Denyse Schmidt's elusive oop Flea Market Fancy. Wow, that's a mouthful!
I decided I wanted a quilt, even if it's a small one, using the scraps I have of this line. I haven't quite decided on the block, but I think it'll have to be somewhat wonky due to the odd sizes of fabric I have. I'm looking forward to the puzzle piecing.

Parcel #2:

Browsing on Etsy, as you do, I had a visual light bulb moment! How fantastic does Nicey Jane and Dolce look together! Mr Mandalin just happened to be walking by during this moment and the rest is history, as they say! I'm toying with the idea of a Bento Box quilt. I've always wanted to do one and if I throw a Kona Grey and Aqua in the mix.......

Parcel #3

I'm not a big Heather Ross fan, but I do very much love this Sleeping Beauty and Roses print on Linen, from Far, Far Away II. They are destined to be zipped purses and notebook covers for 'The Nook'. More on that next post.


Parcel #4:

Hasn't arrived yet, lol!! It's a couple of Tula Pink charm packs. A Neptune and Plume. Sooooo excited about the Neptune one!

Cheerio for now,
x Mandy

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love all your choices!! The Tula Pink charm packs will be fun too. Have you seen her new range called Parisville that will be out soon? I'm really excited about it, clever patterns and amazing colours.