Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fresh Modern Bee


Fresh Modern Bee
Originally uploaded by mandalin18
This is a wonderful Bee, full of very creative people. I feel the need to produce something fabulous every month. I was a tad apprehensive to begin with, but that's gone now, I'm beginning to trust my instincts. Now I relish the challenge of creating something from my head, rather than scouring on-line quilting sites. Nothing wrong with that of course, I still go in that direction when looking for a particular block. For me, this bee demands I look outside the square. Lovin' that challenge!

Another post coming on the 'Cross' block!!!

Cheerio for now,
x Mandy

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

Those blocks are really stunning!!!i love the tiny bit of red on the hexagons. Amazing colour choice!!