Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's this!


You'd be forgiven for thinking this was a sweetly wrapped present, or a swap parcel.

But you'd be wrong.


This is a purchase from bella & vintage chic.

Kerry must LOVE wrapping, every parcel I've had from her is like this.

And it is appreciated.


And what's inside?

some Phillip Jacobs 'garden party'

a little Alexander Henry 'starling'







































and these
adorable hedgehogs





I'd seen them in a Sunday Stash on Flickr
and wanted them ever since



I ordered these before the quilt show. I have three more parcels to recieve, two from the USA, all ordered before the QS. I know, I was a bad, bad girl. I'm hoping the anticipation of the parcels will curb my desire to aquire more fabric. I hope you'll see some of my bags appearing here soon. I'm also going to attempt to put some in a madeit shop.

cheerio for now
X Mandy

No comments: