Monday, May 25, 2009

Sunday Stash #5

Just love these Amy Butler colours, I think I might make a bento box block with them, along with some of my other AB fabric. I love the look of this one.



And finally I have added to my small 1/8th of Wonderland.
I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE it





Adore the bee








Yummy Nouveau shapes










I have to tell you where I purchased these fabrics.

My first Etsy transaction was with Fresh Fabric Australia and I can't speak high enough about the service I was shown. Amber bent over backwards to make sure I was happy with my purchases. It was wonderful service and I will be purchasing from her regularly. Go and visit her, she has some very tempting new stock. Del Hi by Valorie Wells, and it's on SALE until 29th May. You'd better get over there before I snap up the best pieces!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I llove those fabrics and think they would look great in a bento box.....i love the way that quilt has the white to provide positive and negative blocks

glad your etsy transaction went well...had fun buying but not so much selling