Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My other passion, my garden.




I needed a little break from sewing so I went into the garden. It's been raining most of the day, we were even in cloud for a little while. But now it's just glorious. It's damp, without being humid, and beautifully warm. All the new spring leaves are shining and the flower heads are heavy with raindrops and nodding in the breeze. Where's that hammock when you need it. Who am I kidding I have dinner to make for my 4 and 8 year old boys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on you!! I spent a day in the garden on Saturday as a break from all of the sewing madness - it was so lovely and we DID set up our hammock!!!! It has been hybernating over winter but now it has come out to enjoy many a relaxing body over the next few months!! Love the pics of your garden, wish mine was photo worthy!!