Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Check out this blog!

Dang, I'm not to be a lucky recipient. The odds were rather large at 700+ comments!!!! Sincere congratulations to the winners.
Love V's blog though and I shall continue to visit, she sure is one funny lady.
Just found this blog, V and Co. I can't remember where the blog link trail started, it probably was Crazy Mom Quilts, because I visit there quite a lot! Most days in fact. No, no I'm wrong the blog trail started at Bloom. Anyhoo, Vanessa is giving away some Honey buns to celebrate having a tutorial featured on Moda Bakehouse. Think I'll have to check that site out soon. And really fab honey buns at that, Moda's 'Sweet' and 'Swanky'.
Leave her a comment by Thursday to enter. Good Luck.

1 comment:

V and Co. said...

thank you for the link! ;)