Sunday, March 8, 2009

International Women's Day Swap Parcel

Here are the fat quarters that Julie sent me in the post. Arn't they great. I soooooo LOVE the bottom fabric, yes, yes, the one with Aqua in it.


I haven't quite decided what to make with them yet. Bags, of course, are my thing. But I'm not sure. I hope Julie got her parcel in time, I was a little late in sending. I had my 4 fat 1/4's ready to send, but delayed sending. I then realised I just wasn't happy with the selection. Once I'd established that, I was quick to remedy it. Oh I do hope it's arrived.

Thank you Kelly. And of course thank you Julie.

This was wonderful way of remembering International Women's Day.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm glad you like them. I searched around your blog more after I had sent the quarters and realized the one with the aqua in it would be perfect.
I haven't gotten my package yet but I may be in the mail when I go home today.